[l2h] plastex

Murray Eisenberg murray at math.umass.edu
Sun Nov 12 21:51:03 CET 2006

Thanks for your reply, but I don't understand: there's no Windows .exe
file in the plastex distribution (at least none that I could find).

In the plasTeX subdirectory of the  plastex-0.6.2 directory where I
installed, there's a Linux/Unix-like shell script plastex which begins:

#!/usr/bin/env python

import os, sys, codecs, string
import plasTeX
from plasTeX.TeX import TeX