[l2h] process_commands_in_tex fails inside footnotes?

Christian Sonne cers at geeksbynature.dk
Tue Feb 28 14:42:01 CET 2006

Hi,

I'm having difficulties getting latex2html to generate images from the
contents of a \footnote{}.

from .latex2html-init :
---
# INSERTED: IMAGES WILL ALWAYS BE MADE OF THESE COMMANDS
&process_commands_in_tex (<<_RAW_ARG_CMDS_);
#fbox # {}
#framebox # [] # [] # {}
textipa # {}
_RAW_ARG_CMDS_
---
and it works for every occurrence *outside* the footnotes, but inside,
the contents of textipa is left as bare text

To make it clear, I do not wish for the entire content of a footnote to
become an image, just the content of \textipa{} EVEN inside a footnote.

I use Version 2002-2-1 (1.71), and the command I use to start latex2html
is:
latex2html -split 3 -lcase_tags -latin -iso_language DA -nofootnode
-image_type gif -transparent -entities -noinfo -numbered_footnotes
-html_version 4.1,latin1 -noshort_index -noaddress -nonavigation -strict
file.tex

Hope you can help,
best regards
--
Christian Sonne
Stud. IT at Technical University of Denmark