[l2h] Images

Anthony Stone ajs1 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Feb 13 18:35:16 CET 2006

Hello,

Having sorted out my major problems of last week, with Ross's help, I
now have what is (I hope) a much simpler problem. I find that most
in-line formulae are appearing as images with a transparent
background, which is what I want, but a few are appearing with a grey
background. E.g. $\alpha^{ba}$ comes out with a transparent
background, but $\alpha^{ab}$ with a grey background. How can I fix
this? I have version 10.18.15-4.6 of netpbm, running under SuSE 9.2.

--
Anthony Stone                           www-stone.ch.cam.ac.uk
University Chemical Laboratory,         Email:  ajs1 at cam.ac.uk
Lensfield Road,                         Phone: +44 1223 336375
Cambridge CB2 1EW                       Fax:   +44 1223 336362