[l2h] (no subject)

Martin Levesque martin.levesque at polymtl.ca
Mon Feb 13 06:31:37 CET 2006

Dear All,

I am running latex2html under mac os.  I installed it with fink.  I get the
following error whe I run:

latex2html essai.tex

---

pnmcrop: Error reading magic number from Netpbm image stream.  Most often, this
means your input file is empty.
pstoimg: Error: "/sw/bin/pnmcrop -verbose  < /tmp/l2h1093/p1107.pnm |
/sw/bin/pnmcrop -verbose  -bot  -sides  | /sw/bin/pnmcrop -verbose  -l  -sides
 > /tmp/l2h1093/p1107.t01" failed:
Debug (syswait): Finished child process: #1107
 at /sw/bin/latex2html line 4180

Error while converting image: No such file or directory

Error: Cannot read 'img1.png': No such file or directory

---

My .tex file contains only one equation.  I have seen that a similar message has
been posted but no solution were given.

Can anyone help me ?  What I should I do to have it running properly ?  I am not
an expert...

Regards,

Martin.

--