[l2h] Adjust MATH_SCALE_FACTOR locally?

Philipp K. Janert, Ph.D. janert at ieee.org
Sat Apr 29 20:30:07 CEST 2006

I would like to set certain sections of my document
in a smaller font ( {\small ...} in LaTeX).

When I run latex2html, I find that the inline images
that are generated for $...$ math environments in
these small-font sections turn out to be too big.

Is there a preferred way to deal with this kind of
situation?

I thought about changing $MATH_SCALE_FACTOR
locally (ie only for the small-font sections), but the way
I understand the latex2html code, it seems that all
images are generated at once, so that that local
changes would not actually have an effect.

Any ideas?

Best,

		Ph.