[l2h] Argument to \htmlimage{} ignored?

Philipp K. Janert, Ph.D. janert at ieee.org
Sat Apr 29 23:47:40 CEST 2006

The documentation to the \htmlimage{} command
states that several options can be used with it.

However, when I look into the source file (html.perl)
that defines this command, any options are explicitly
ignored.

My version of latex2html (as given by latex2html -V) is:
This is LaTeX2HTML Version 2002-2-1 (1.70)

And the identifier in the respective html.perl file is:
# $Id: html.perl,v 1.38 1999/11/05 11:44:47 RRM Exp $

Is there a newer version floating around? (Possibly
in alpha/beta?)

Best,

		Ph.