[l2h] Resending...

Jean-Pierre Chretien Jean-Pierre.Chretien at cert.fr
Thu Apr 6 15:02:55 CEST 2006

>>> Yes. I can. :)
>>> Here is one example using hyperlinks in *.lyx.
>>>
>>> \begin_layout Standard
>>> \begin_inset LatexCommand \htmlurl[Gentoo ]{http://www.gentoo.org/}
>>> \end_inset
>>>
>>> The same text but in *.tex :
>>>
>>> \begin{document}
>>> Gentoo  \url{http://www.gentoo.org/}
>>> \end{document}
>>
>>If you add   \usepackage{html}  to  *.tex
>>then \url should be interpreted correctly.

The problem with the LyX html-insert command is that it has only one real argument in LaTeX
(the URL): the "Name field" is just interpreted as text.

You might rather use
\uspackage{html}
\usepackage{url}
in the preamble and
\htmladdnormallink{anchor}{URL}
in ERT
(\htmladdnormallinkfoot will produce a footnote in the typographic document
and a an anchor in html).

See attached example (LyX version 1.3.7).

HTH

--
Jean-Pierre