[l2h] Sectioning in toc

Bob van der Poel bvdp at uniserve.com
Mon Sep 19 22:07:36 CEST 2005

THanks again, Ross, for the help.

I now have the output like I want ...

I did a bit more manual reading and experimentation and find that
"-links 2" generates the correct output.

I really don't understand the \tableofchildlinks option. I did try that
in my frontmatter, but found that the command with the [off] option
eliminated the entire TOC, not what I wanted.

Also, the doc maintainer should note that the [options] for this command
are not listed in the section describing the command (not sure if they
are elsewhere....I could not find it).

EMAIL: bvdp at uniserve.com
WWW:   http://mypage.uniserve.com/~bvdp