[l2h] Sectioning in toc

Bob van der Poel bvdp at uniserve.com
Mon Sep 19 04:11:38 CEST 2005

Thanks Ross.

Unfortunately I've tried that (and just did it again to verify). NO
values make a difference. 0 or 1 or 2 or 3 ... all the same results. DO
I have the latest version?

bob$ latex2html --version
This is LaTeX2HTML Version 2002-2-1 (1.71)
by Nikos Drakos, Computer Based Learning Unit, University of Leeds.

Thanks.