[l2h] latex2html tar file was problem

Robin Fairbairns Robin.Fairbairns at cl.cam.ac.uk
Wed Jun 22 11:34:07 CEST 2005

  This is Gnanasekaran. I was download the latex2html tar file, when i
  open this file, it show the error message and i cant able to access this
  file and there is no content in this tar file aslo.
  I was download different version and all the version givng same problem,
  i need to test the latex2html, could please provide some other path or
  send me through mail.

you don't say _where_ you downloaded the file from, or which of the several
files that exist you downloaded.

please provide a url, and we can verify what's actually on the server, and
perhaps find out what went wrong for you.

Robin Fairbairns

For the CTAN team