[l2h] addtcontentsline does not appear in TOC ?

davidek at ipnp.troja.mff.cuni.cz davidek at ipnp.troja.mff.cuni.cz
Tue Mar 23 10:58:10 CET 2004

Hello,
  I met the following problem and did not find any solution in the
archive. I want to break my latex document into 2 parts - standard one and
appendix. So have to correct appearance in LaTeX, I use:
----------------------------------
\documentclass[11pt]{article}
\usepackage{czech,a4,html,verbatim}
\begin{document}
\latexhtml{%
  \clearpage
  \tableofcontents
  \clearpage}{} % because latex2html makes the TOC automatically
\section{...}
\appendix
\addcontentsline{toc}{part}{Appendix}
\section{...}
\end{document}
----------
In the LaTeX output, everything is ok, the table of contents involves the
Appendix label. In the html output obtained with latex2html, the
\addcontentsline command is apparently not taken into account, no such
label occurs in the TOC.

The settings I use in .latex2html-init:
--------------------------
$EXTERNAL_IMAGES = 0;
$TITLE = "Instalace Debian Linuxu";
$ADDRESS = "<BR><I><A
HREF=http://nc25.troja.mff.cuni.cz/~davidek/tomas-cz.html>
Tomáš Davídek</a>, poslední změna $address_data[1]</I>";
$INFO = 0;
1;

Please could you adives me how can I include such a line into TOC
generated by latex2html ?

Thanks a lot for help in advance,

best regards

           Tomas Davidek