[l2h] problem with \text{} in math

stefan stefan at lkcc.org
Fri Jul 23 01:45:16 CEST 2004

Dear LATEX2html developers,

	thanks for great software.  I am using latex2html to convert even
large latex documents with lots of math in it to html now for some time.
I stuck into problem with the \text{} statement within equations.  In a
certain context it causes latex2html to produce latex code (image.tex)
which causes latex to eat cpu but no more.  latex simply stucks with the
produced 'image.tex'.  A simple example is within the attachment.  When
changing \text{E} into e.g. \textrm{E} or \mathrm{E} makes it work, but I
would like to know whether it is possible to fix this?  I was using
latest latex2html.

Please CC replies to me because I am not subscribed to the mailing list.

Thanks in advance,
	stefan at lkcc.org