[l2h] changing to 24 bit color depth of images/ keeping existing jpg images?

Jorgen Johansson johansson_jorgen at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 24 14:39:55 CET 2004

Hello,

Thank you for the quick response,

to add to this topic I want to ask:

How to make use of the options 'color' 'depth'?
They are on line 373 of the "pstoimg.bat" in my setup.
... -depth=i -color=i ...

I tried to specify them at the command line but L2H
just complains about unknown option. I have not been
able to find some info on how to set this options.

Thanks

jorgen

--- Ross Moore <ross at maths.mq.edu.au> wrote:
> Hello Jorgen,
>
> On 24/02/2004, at 7:51 PM, Jorgen Johansson wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > I got rid of some of the problems with the image
> > processing my self:
> >
> > Conclusion:
> > Image conversion/scaling of images works fine on
> win
> > XP as long as:
> >
> > 1) The .tex  and the image files are on the same
> > partition
> >
> > 2) one specifies relative paths i.e. without using
> the
> > drive letter in the  Latex include graphics
> command.
> >
> > 3) have a file extension in the include graphics
> > command.
> >
> > There is a very peculiar thing when the full path
> > including drive letter is used in the
> \includegraphics
> > command, e.g.

\includegraphics[clip,scale=0.2]{c:/path_to_image/image.jpg}