[l2h] latex2html generation error

Grindell, Joan M. GrindellJ at SEC.GOV
Wed Sep 3 16:03:42 CEST 2003

I was able to strip the data down and found the problem was in my makefile.

many thanks
Joan

-----Original Message-----
From: Grindell, Joan M. [mailto:GrindellJ at sec.gov]
Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2003 10:14 AM
To: latex2html at tug.org
Subject: [l2h] latex2html generation error

I've installed latex2html and run the example report supplied with
latex2html without problem.  I used the report example to create my own
html.  I'm getting this error on the make file and so far haven't been able
to determine the cause.

make: *** No rule to make target `SECDOC/hardware.html', needed by
`SECDOC/SECDOC.html'. Stop.

I had anohter problem earlier and don't know if its related.  the makefile
is not creating the SECDOC directory.  I have to do that manually.

many thanks
Joan