[l2h] Images in different directories

TDeschamps at lbl.gov TDeschamps at lbl.gov
Sat Feb 22 12:09:31 CET 2003

But the problem for me is that adding "../" is not enough.
I have two hundreds image with different paths, I do not want to rewrite
all the paths explicitely for each image, since for latex all I had to
do was to put the 20 different paths in the \graphicspath{}.
Moreover, I cannot define something like your screenshot, because
sometimes I want to include from one to 9 images in the same figure.
And screenshot works for one image only.

Thank you for your help anyway.

Thomas