[l2h] Images in different directories

R. Prabhakar prabha at strandgenomics.com
Sat Feb 22 12:36:18 CET 2003

hi,

i had a similar problem. and discussed it on this list. and this is how i
solved the problem.

firstly, the \graphicspath did not seem to work. latex2html was oblivious
of whatever was given in teh graphicspath. however, htmladding seemed to
work. this is my bit of code that worked.

\begin{htmlonly}
 \newcommand{\screenshot}[2]{%
  \begin{figure}[H]
  \begin{makeimage}
  \end{makeimage}
  \htmladdimg{../#1}%%% <---  get the path right here !
  \caption{#2}%
  \end{figure}%
 }
\end{htmlonly}

%begin{latexonly}
 \newcommand{\screenshot}[2]{%
  \begin{figure}[H]
  \includegraphics{#1}%
  \caption{#2}%
  \end{figure}%
 }
%end{latexonly}

and my comman for putting the screenshot in the appropriate place is:

\screenshot{images/custom_script.jpg}{Custom Script Interface}

hope this helps.