[l2h] Images in different directories

Thomas Deschamps tdeschamps at lbl.gov
Fri Feb 21 20:10:30 CET 2003

Hi

I am having troubles replacing the ps images of my article with the
original gif images.
All my images are in several directories, and all these directories are
in \graphicspath.
I don't know if the same mechanism exists for latex2html.

The following for example does not work:

\begin{figure}[!h]
\centering
\begin{makeimage}
\end{makeimage}
\htmladdimg[HEIGHT=\HtmlImageSize]{kimmel\_thanks.gif}
\begin{latexonly}
\includegraphics[width=1.\linewidth]{kimmel_thanks}
\end{latexonly}
\end{figure}

where \HtmlImageSize is a command.
The image is not displayed, only its name is shown.

And when I include the path name, like

\htmladdimg[HEIGHT=\HtmlImageSize]{../../Figures/kimmel\_thanks.gif}

It does not work either... is it because of the \graphicspath?

Does anyone have a clue about that?
Thanks.

Thomas