[l2h] From Colombia

Alvaro Salas asalash2002 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 20 17:24:12 CET 2003

I installed latex2html on windows 98 (second edition), windows XP and Linux Red Hat 7.3. Latex2html runs very well. It is fantastic. The equations that it generates are transparent gifs without any gray background and without any boxes around them.

I downloaded latex2html8beta.tar, Perl (Api522e.exe), the latest netpbm library (from source forgenet) and the full version of MikTeX.

I spent about six months in trying to install latex2html on the windows platform. It seemed me very difficult to install

Thanks to: Nikos Drakos, Ross More ansd to all people  that are contributed to this geat project called latex2html.

Sincereley,

Alvaro Salas

from Bogotá (Colombia)

Visíta Yahoo! Noticias.