[l2h] img placement problem

Barry Dale barryd at mtechIT.com
Wed Feb 5 06:34:56 CET 2003

In relation to an earlier request:

> Look in the images.log file, produced when the job was last
> run, requiring images to be generated.
> Does that show any bad errors that may be related?
There are errors in the images.log file. It seems that
when the images.tex file is generated there is a \begin{document}
tag in two places, and \newcommand tags are repeated.
So I'm getting:
\documentclass[12pt]{report}
\RequirePackage{ifthen}

\usepackage[dvips]{graphicx}
\usepackage{tabularx}
\usepackage{ltxtable}
\usepackage{xspace}
\usepackage{moreverb}
\usepackage{fancyheadings}
\usepackage{varioref}
\usepackage{byname}
\usepackage{makeidx}
\usepackage{supertabular}
\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
\usepackage{array}

\usepackage{html}

...etc
\providecommand{\SUPERTOP}[6]{
  \paragraph*{Table:#1}
   \begin{center}
   \label{#5}
   \begin{tabular}
   \hline
   #3 \\
   \hline \hline
   }%
   \providecommand{\SUPERBOTTOM}{
   \end{center}
   }

\begin{document}

{\LARGE

\htmladdimg{psynch.png}\vspace{0.1in}

P-SYNCH

TECHNICAL DOCUMENTATION

{\large \sf
  \mbox{} \hfill
  \begin{tabular}{rl}
Software revision: & 6.2 \\
Document revision: & 0.211 \\
Last changed: & \today  \\
\end{tabular}
}
}
%
\providecommand{\SUPERTOP}[6]{
\paragraph*{Table:#1}
\begin{center}
\label{#5}
\begin{tabular}#4
\hline
#3 \\
\hline \hline
}%
\providecommand{\SUPERBOTTOM}{
\end{center}
}

\begin{document}
\pagestyle{empty}\thispagestyle{empty}\lthtmltypeout{}%
> Is ther somewhere where your example can be viewed ?
We do publish the full document at psynch.com/docs/instguide, but it is
not current..

I placed a sample of what the pages should look like at
www.geocities/bdale_writes/node34-true.html
the result I'm getting is at
www.geocities/bdale_writes/node34.html

I also included the images.log and images.tex(as images.txt) files in the same
directory.

Thanks for any help.

--
Barry Dale