[l2h] output file extensions...

Ross Moore ross at ics.mq.edu.au
Tue Feb 4 17:21:01 CET 2003

Hi Joao,

> Yes. Thank you very much for the answer. As I wrote before, we are
> planning to use latex2html for our corporation documents. And I'm

Sorry, I didn't recognise the connection.

> building something to control user access, using a rewrite rule at
> apache conf as you've mentioned before. The problem is that we use a
> framework built in php to develop our sites. This framework expect
> template archives with extensions ".tpt". Actually I'm trying to see all

OK.  In that case, you should not change the  $EXTN  at all.
This will change the file-names used as URLs within the served-up documents.
Hyperlinks will not work, calling .tpt files, instead of .html files.

It sounds like you are needing to post-process the files that LaTeX2HTML
creates, so as to become templates for your serving mechanism.
This can be done with shell scripts, surely.
There is no reason to have LaTeX2HTML involved with that step of
the task. It probably complicates, rather than making it easier.

Hope this helps,

	Ross