[l2h] output file extensions...

JoãoBorsoi Soares joao at intrasystems.com.br
Tue Feb 4 03:07:01 CET 2003

Yes. Thank you very much for the answer. As I wrote before, we are
planning to use latex2html for our corporation documents. And I'm
building something to control user access, using a rewrite rule at
apache conf as you've mentioned before. The problem is that we use a
framework built in php to develop our sites. This framework expect
template archives with extensions ".tpt". Actually I'm trying to see all
possibilities to see which one is better. I prefer not to change the
latex2html. If I decide to change it, I will not distribute as
latex2html distribution.

Thanks again,
Joao.