[l2h] Latex2html- Configuration under Win98SE

A. B. [omitted]
Mon Dec 1 00:42:56 CET 2003

Dear Latex2html-Profies,

i need your help urgently, because i was not able to configure this program
on my desk correctly.
Attached needed files for your investigation. I tried to create the 2
testcases report.tex and l2htest.tex (inclusive perl result screen). In the
second case i had to interupt perl manually, because it was running endless.
I thought, that i configured and registered all the programs (gostscript,
perl,...)
The problem is the creation of images. I was prompted to extract the
libraries:
libpng-1.2.4-1-bin.zip, netpbm-10.6-bin.zip, patch-2.5.4-3-bin.zip and
zlib-1.1.4-1-bin.zip to c:\tools and i do this sucessfully. If i execute
some files from there, i got the message: "zlib.dll was not found". But this
file is not included in these archieves.
It would be very nice, if you are able to help me in finding the solution.

Thanks and best regards