[l2h] Including source files?

James Howison jhowison at syr.edu
Tue Aug 5 14:51:06 CEST 2003

Howdy all,

Is there an automatic way to include links to local copies of the
source (e.g. *.tex and *.bib) files in the output?

Ideally I would like there to be a section in the 'About this document'
section which has links to copies of the specified source files.  At
the moment I've been copying the non-standard files in by hand and hand
editing the html.

I notice that the "The command line arguments were:" includes a
hyperlink for the *.tex file that appears to be linked to the path of
the *.tex file used - this is a start but I'd really like this to be
pointing to a copy of the tex file that is automatically moved into the
output folder.

Is this possible already?  Are there people working on something
similar?  Where should I start if I where to try to automate this?
Would it make sense to build this in as a commandline option or would
it be better to have a stand alone utility to run post latex2html?

Thanks,
James

ps - In some circumstances it would be very cool to also be able to
provide the style and bibliography style files - we might even be able
to include anything 'pulled' in by the *.tex file.  It might be a bit
complicated but I'd like it to be such that anyone with a basically
sane install could run the commandline specified and re-create the site.