[l2h] Long path names?

Keith Andrews kandrews@iicm.edu
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 21:16:51 +0200

Hi all,

I have a problem with long path names. For example:

  \includegraphics{diagrams/psych/doors/door1}
  \includegraphics{diagrams/psych/doors/door2}

uses the first door1 image in both figures.

  \includegraphics{diagrams/doors/door1}
  \includegraphics{diagrams/doors/door2}

finds and uses the two separate images.

I am guessing this is probably due to some maximum length of the path
string being reached and both images being mapped to the same name.

Is there any way I can increase the length of strings that latex2html
uses for file/path names?

I am using l2h 2002-2 (1.70) on Win XP.

I apprecaite all the effort which has gone into latex2html
over the years,

cheers,

Keith

Keith Andrews                                http://www.iicm.edu/keith
IICM                                                 kandrews@iicm.edu
Graz University of Technology
Austria                            "There are no kangaroos in Austria"