[l2h] Macro and best-solution for URL

bligneri@physique.usherb.ca bligneri@physique.usherb.ca
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 17:47:30 -0500

Hello,

Macro are not analysed by latex2html and definitions are lost. For
instance,
\newcommand{\email}[1]{\htmladdnormallink{#1}{mailto:#1}}

and then \email{latex2html@tug.org}
produce only the argument (latex2html@tug.org in that case)
in basic HTML text inside the final HTML document.

Is-it possible to define very simple macro or to provide a definition of
those macro for latex2html ?

Moreover, what is the best solution to manage URL :
the html package ? the url package ? href package ? another package ?

(well for the moment, we are building pdf document and for that we use href but with
some macro so if we have to change all of that, let's do it cleanly -
our only prerequisite is that it works with pdflatex too ;-)

Thanks by advance,

Ben

--
Benoit des Ligneris               Etudiant au Doctorat -- Ph. D. Student
Web :                                    http://benoit.des.ligneris.net/