[l2h] Re: multiple copies of digest! (Murray Eisenberg)

Aline da Rocha Gesualdi aline@cbpf.br
Wed, 08 May 2002 08:31:05 -0300 (EST)

The same thing happened with me. A couple of days ago I received 1513 messages
of "latex2html digest, Vol 1 #314 - 5 msgs"!

I want to know what's happening

Aline

Date: Sun, 05 May 2002 01:04:35 -0400
From: Murray Eisenberg <murraye@attbi.com>
To: latex2html@tug.org
Subject: [l2h] multiple copies of digest!

Over the past two days, I have received over 1,000 copies of "latex2html
digest, Vol 1 #314 - 5 msgs"!

What's happening?

Temporarily I'm unsubscribing, as I cannot allow my mailbox to be filled
this way.  But if anybody  else has experienced the same thing or knows
what's happening, I'd appreciate hearing privately.  Thanks.
--
Murray Eisenberg                     murray@math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.