[l2h] virus alert: avoid the previous posting

Michael Chapman mchapman@mchapman.com
Sat, 4 May 2002 10:25:52 +0000

On Friday 26 April 2002 04:43, Ross Moore wrote:

> For the last few days, the level of virus emails has risen
> considerably. If anyone feels strongly about switching the
> list to 'moderated' --- so that I have to vet every message
> before it gets through ---  then please say so.
>
> I really do *not* want to do this; but if there is strong feeling
> to do so --- just for for a week or two --- then I'll bend to this
> view, unless there are equally strong views not to do so.

I would not want to impose the role of moderator on anyone, but would float
the idea of making the list 'closed' (well, at least until the US economy
improves ;-)>
	-it really is in the last few weeks that the flood of get rich emails has
spread (in my mailbox at least) from the weekends, to throughout the week:
sadly a lot of people over there seem to be at home through the week now).

But that is but my view.

And, thanks Ross for all you do, moderated-or-no, virus-scanned-or not, ...

Rgds,
	Michael Chapman.