[l2h] latex2html on HP-UX 11.00 platform

Awkster@aol.com Awkster@aol.com
Fri, 3 May 2002 23:18:16 EDT

--part1_80.1b3f1364.2a04acf8_boundary

Does anybody have suggestions, lessons learned, pointers to How-To's on how
to get an operational latex2html on HP-UX?  I've installed TeX/LaTeX to an
HP-UX Workstation running HP-UX 11.0  from my TexLive 6 Cdrom and a download
(couple of days ago) of the latest version of latex2html.   I don't have any
"graphics" software so I'm seeking advice from anybody and everybody who's
had experience getting latex2html running on HP-UX.  I do have progressive
experience from installing on Linux (SuSE 6.2) and various Wintel OSs systems
(only because that's what I have at work).

-dennis claudio-

--part1_80.1b3f1364.2a04acf8_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Does anybody have suggestions, lessons learned, pointers to How-To's on how to get an operational latex2html on HP-UX?&nbsp; I've installed TeX/LaTeX to an HP-UX Workstation running HP-UX 11.0&nbsp; from my TexLive 6 Cdrom and a download (couple of days ago) of the latest version of latex2html.&nbsp;&nbsp; I don't have any "graphics" software so I'm seeking advice from anybody and everybody who's had experience getting latex2html running on HP-UX.&nbsp; I do have progressive experience from installing on Linux (SuSE 6.2) and various Wintel OSs systems (only because that's what I have at work). <BR>
<BR>
-dennis claudio-</FONT></HTML>

--part1_80.1b3f1364.2a04acf8_boundary--