[l2h] problems after installing latex2html

M Khalid Khan khanmkhalid@hotmail.com
Sun, 02 Jun 2002 13:20:04 +0530

Hi,
I am trying to install latex2html on my laptop which runs on windows98. I am
already using MikTeX2.1

After unzipping files in C:\windows\temp\latex2html, I made necessary
changes and run test.bat which converted testfile l2htest.tex correcty.

After this I run install.bat which has installed latex2html in my
C:\progra~1\MikTeX\L2H

Now, when I run latex2html on the same test file it produces following
error--

C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\latex2html\tests>latex2html l2htest.tex
Error (home): Cannot expand other user's home directory
at C:\PROGRA~1\MIKTEX\L2H\BIN/latex2html.bat line 227

what may have gone wrong?
Any help will be appriciated.

Khalid