[l2h] Formula library

Nguyen The Toan ttnguyen@physics.umn.edu
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 18:16:27 +0000

Hello everyone,

Recently, I created a "Formula library" project based on LaTeX2HTML.  I hope
to creat a single, large, free online reference where you can look up for any
formulas, constants in mathematics, physics, chemstry... instead looking
through thick reference books.  The HTML design should be simple so that you
can view it with any browsers you like. You can even download it to an
electronic organizer (Palm, PocketPC) and carry it with you to an exam :-)

You can view and download the initial copy library (HTML + LaTeX source) at

	http://www.physics.umn.edu/~ttnguyen/formula

I, of course, cannot do this on my own. So, if you are interested, have some
freetime and want to contribute formulas to this library, please send me
(ttnguyen@physics.umn.edu) the LaTeX lines of the formulas you want to be
included and I will insert it in the original file.  Of course, you need to
know how to type mathematical formulas in LaTeX.

I'm VERY open to suggestions.

Thanks for your attention.

Toan Nguyen

--