[l2h] Something goes wrong

Miguel Ángel Cervera Gómez ma.cervera@ono.com
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 15:27:27 +0200

Hi,

         I have installed latex2html several times in my computer
(windowsXP) but when i call the batch program (latex2html.bat) the result
doesnt look very well.

         First, equations doesnt appear. If i call the program as
                         latex2html -no_math <file>.tex
                 the result is a set of boxes that are labeled as "Image".
                 If i call the program as
                         latex2html <file>.tex
                 the equations are written as numbers like 1#1 or whatever.

         Second, i work with eps files in LaTeX and i cant see them in html
code, what i have to do?

         Could you help me?

         Thanks,

Míguel Angel Cervera