[l2h] Problem with table of contents

Tanja Wittke tawi@gruft.de
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 10:37:25 +0200

Hi once more,

I installed the actual version latex2html2002-1 and now it finally works
:-)

The contents frame is now generated correctly. I think I will write a
mail to the FreeBSD port maintainer and tell him about the bug in
version 99.2beta8. Maybe he can update the port so that latex2html2002-1
will be included in the FreeBSD ports.

Now, using the new version, I have one more question:

In the old version I changed the colours for the frames in the file
frame.pl . Now my changes are lapsed. Is there another possibility for
changing colours instead of editing frame.pl/frame.perl? Are there any
variables I can set in .latex2html-init?

Thank you for your help,

Tanja