[l2h] Cannot run test.bat

Jose Carlos Santos jcsantos@fc.up.pt
Sun, 14 Jul 2002 12:07:39 +0100 (WET DST)

Hi all,

I've tried to install the latest version of LaTeX2HTML in three different
machines, one that has Windows 2000 and two that have Windows 98. In two
of them I had no problems, but in the third (one of the two with Windows
98) Perl crashes when I run test.bat, after writing "prossessing image
#1".

One of the differences among the three machines is that the one that
crashes has the latest verion of Perl (ActivePerl-5.6.1, build 633); the
other two have slightly older versions (build 631 for one of them and
build 623) for the other.

So, my question is: has anyone else tried to install LaTeX2HTML under
Windows with the latest version of Perl?

Best Regards

Jose Carlos Santos