[l2h] ntgclass bugfix results in incorrect latex2html output

Sander van Geloven svgeloven@zonnet.nl
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 16:31:01 -0500

Hi,

The following code fixes a bug in ntgclass (dutch/netherlands) for the
subsubsections in the contents. Now the subsubsection does take on the
font which the user has specified for the entire document.

 \makeatletter
   \renewcommand*\toc@font[1]{%
     \ifcase#1\relax
     \or\bfseries
     \or\slshape
     \fi}
 \makeatother

Thus bugfix results in incorrect latex2html output,
it really messes up the output, try it yourself.

Does anyone have an idea how to fix this, in my document/bugfix code fo
in LaTeX2HTML?

Is there a \if\notdefined\latex2html or something like it that can be
put around my bugfix code so it is not read when latex2html is run?

Thanks,

Sander