[l2h] image problems

Lt-N.SM.Donohue,CFNOS Halifax,CSN 447-8409,0801 mail693p@dnd.ca
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 09:22:39 -0500 (EST)

Hello,

I have found your program to be very easy to use and appreciate the time saver it is.  I am producing a manual for the Canadian Navy and I use LATEX.  Your program installed fine except for the BUILD.pl script that keeps determining that it can't find the GS version on my machine.  It is there version 5.05.  I have tried for 3 days to figure out waht is wrong?  The HTML is produced nicely, however, the latex math encoding and \include... scripts only appear with their proper source location etc .. There are links that are pointing t images, but they all point to "image.ps" and Netscape says it can't locate them?

Please can you offer any advice.  Also can you send your reply to a second address as well: oceano@psphalifax.ns.ca
This will help me at home.

Shawn
Lt-N.SM.Donohue,CFNOS Halifax,CSN 447-8409,0801
e-mail: mail693p@dnd.ca