[l2h] Re: Latex2html Win98 problem

Ross Moore ross@ics.mq.edu.au
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 11:12:06 +1100 (EST)

> Why do you need the spaces?  Won't
>
>     system("$cmd>$tmp");
>
> work?

Perhaps.
Anyway, it seems like the problem was due to a bug in Perl itself
--- a specific version on a specific platform.

If someone who experienced this could write a brief report,
giving the fix (update Perl)
and any work-arounds (for those not in a position to update)
then this can be included with LaTeX2HTML documentation.

Cheers,

	Ross Moore