[l2h] TRUST

JAMES IZUNDU suleidris@yahoo.com
Fri, 08 Feb 2002 18:45:16

URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL

I am James Izundu, a Director of the Contracts Award and review
Department with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).
I am contacting you on this business of transferring the sum of
US$12,615,000.00. (Twelve Million Six Hundred and Fifteen Thousand United
States Dollars only) into a safe foreign account and
the need is very urgent.

I got your contact from the Nigerian Chambers of Commerce and it
is with business trust that made me to contact you on this matter.
I write to solicit for the transfer of this money into your account.

This Money was generated from an over Invoiced contract sum in my
corporation(NNPC).I am therefore contacting you for the following specific
reasons:
1. As a civil servant, I am not permitted to own foreign accounts
due to civil service code of conduct and I therefore need a trust
worthy partner abroad to co-operate with me to receive the money on my
behalf.
2. Also because of the finances required in the process of the
transaction, my present financial resources as a civil servant will
not be sufficient for me to handle the transfer alone successfully
without assistance from a good and willing partner abroad.

At the conclusion of the transfer into your nominated account, 20% of
this sum would be for you, 5% would be used to reimburse all expenses
made during the processing of the transfer by both parties,while 75%
is for me.

Please note that I will arrange to meet with you immediately after
the successful conclusion of the transfer, the 75% share of mine will
be used for investment overseas. Your assistance and co-operation is
highly needed I assure you that this business is 100% risk free.

If you are interested I will require your banking information as mentioned
below:
1.  Name to be used as beneficiary and beneficiarys address.
2.  Your private and confidential telephone/ fax number(s)
3.  Your bank name and address, your bank Telephone and fax number(s).
4.  Or if you are not comfortable with providing your existing account,
you can within the shortest possible time, confidentially open an entirely
new (Virgin) account for the transaction.

I hope to conclude this business within fourteen- (14) working days
from the time of receiving the necessary details from you. Looking
forward to your anticipated and urgent positive response.

Regards,

JAMES IZUNDU
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC,