[l2h] latex2html-2K.1beta

Ross Moore ross@ics.mq.edu.au
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 12:47:49 +1100 (EST)

> This is a new install and I have never installed
> latex2html before.
>
> Why isn't it generating the Greek symbol in this page:
>
>   http://www-lcd/hammond/syllabus/node3.html

BTW, this should be:

  http://www-lcd.colorado.edu/hammond/syllabus/node3.html
                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> Sorry if I've missed something, but I have spent time
> looking through the documentation.

It looks like you are using the  -no_images  switch.
Rather, a configuration file may be setting the variable  $NO_IMAGES .

Also, the icons are not showing, since your
$ICONSOURCE variable is incorectly set:

file:/usr/local/lib/latex2html/icons/next.gif

This is a local address on your own machine.
It needs to be a web address that others can access.

You need to look at the file  l2hconf.pm
and make adjustments there.

(Alternatively, edit in l2hconf.pin  and then install LaTeX2HTML
with the new settings. They will pass into   l2hconf.pm ,
and you may get meaningful messages related to other configuration
settings.)