[l2h] Where is \voidb@x supposed to be defined?

Julius Smith jos@w3k.org
Sat, 02 Feb 2002 08:57:00 -0800

Does anyone know where the macro \voidb@x is supposed to be
defined?  LaTeXtoHTML expects it to be defined, but it is not defined in my
environment.  Am I missing some package?

In images.tex, I have
\newcommand\lthtmlboxmathZ{\@next\next\@currlist{}{\def\next{\voidb@x}}%
{\newpage\clearpage
\lthtmlinlinemathA{tex2html_wrap_inline20900}%
$ \unhbox \voidb@x \hbox {{\sc  Repeat}}_3(X)$%
\lthtmlinlinemathZ
\lthtmlcheckvsize\clearpage}

In images.log, I see
l2hSize :tex2html_wrap_inline20880:8.7125pt::8.7125pt::23.74532pt.
[34

]
! Undefined control sequence.
l.1049 $ \unhbox \voidb
                        @x \hbox {{\sc  Repeat}}_3(X)$%
The control sequence at the end of the top line
of your error message was never \def'ed. If you have
misspelled it (e.g., `\hobx'), type `I' and the correct
spelling (e.g., `I\hbox'). Otherwise just continue,
and I'll forget about whatever was undefined.

! Missing number, treated as zero.
<to be read again>
                    @
l.1049 $ \unhbox \voidb@
                         x \hbox {{\sc  Repeat}}_3(X)$%
A number should have been here; I inserted `0'.
(If you can't figure out why I needed to see a number,
look up `weird error' in the index to The TeXbook.)

Also, it is not clear to me how the images are ordered in images.tex.
They do not seem to be arranged in order of occurrence in the source.
As a result, I don't know how to find the original offending formula
in order to try various work-arounds.

Thanks for any ideas,
Julius