[l2h] Bug in \includegraphics handling

Michael Chapman mchapman@mchapman.com
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 08:13:58 +0000

On Sunday 11 August 2002 13:55, Ronny Standtke wrote:
> Hi,
>
> unfortunately I did not get a single response to my previous mail "Problems
> with lyx and latex2html". So here a small summary:

I wonder how many people on this list use Lyx ?
I give it all credit: without it I would probably not (as soon) have
discovered LaTex. My frustrations with what it was doing to my input (in an
admittedly earlier version than I suspect is around today) encouraged me to
`lift the bonnet' (or `lift the hood', if you must) and try and tinker with
the detail. So thanks to Lyx I learnt Latex.

> I had more time to test and found out that if I have
> 	\includegraphics{somegraphic.ps}
> in the latex version of my document, latex2html fails to convert the image.

If you want some help, it would be better to provide an _entire_ LaTex file
that produces the faulty output. That is take the fault producing file make a
copy and then start deleting irrelevant text, to arrive at a minimalist
example (of twenty or thirty lines?).
This is also an excellent way of finding bugs -if you test after each
deletion.

Sorry, not an answer, but hopefully a ?direction.

Regards,
	Michael Chapman.