[l2h] The L2H 2002 Cannot deal CJK document correctly!

Ross Moore ross@ics.mq.edu.au
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 07:48:26 +1000 (EST)

> On Tue, Apr 23, 2002, Werner LEMBERG wrote:
> > In the generated html, the Chinese words replaced by some HEX code.
> >
> > This may be caused by changes in recent CJK versions not reflected in
> > latex2html.  Unfortunately, I don't have time to work on this.
>
>   I still don't have time to read the code of L2H 1.62.
>   But it might because the change between 1.60 and 1.62.
>
>   When use 1.62, then Chinese header will be encoded. I'm
>   now downgrade to L2H 1.60(2k.1beta) until someone find
>   out the solution.
>
>   It can work well under CJK-4.4.0/CJK-4.2.0 and L2H 1.60.

Can you please send an example, containing:

 1.  the original LaTeX source
 2.  the result from  1.62
 3.  the result from 1.60

URLs to a website where I can find the example will be enough.

Then I'll be able to see what is the difference, and diagnose why
it happens. Give this, hopefully devising a fix will not be difficult.

>   Yes, we need man and time.

Right, but I just need an example to see what is the problem.

All the best,

	Ross Moore