[l2h] Problems with version 2002

Erling D. Andersen e.d.andersen@mosek.com
Tue, 02 Apr 2002 14:11:20 +0200

Hi,

Just downloaded the latest

latex2html

version 2002. And installed the latest ActiveState Perl 5.6.1 on my Windows XP
system.

Now when I compiled my big and complicated document then

latext2html

get into problems at the first formula. See below.

This has been compiling ok with earlier versions of Perl and
latex2html. My best bet is that the Perl is buggy. So I wonder
if anyone else has experienced similar problems.

[Note if I do \end{document} just before the first formula which happens
to be image001, then things works fine.]

Erling

! LaTeX Error: \begin{document} ended by \end{list}.

Type  H <return>  for immediate help.

l.125 {\end{list}
                 }
Your command was ignored.
Type  I <command> <return>  to replace it with another command,
or  <return>  to continue without it.

! Missing } inserted.
<inserted text>
                }
l.125 {\end{list}
                 }
I've inserted something that you may have forgotten.
(See the <inserted text> above.)
With luck, this will get me unwedged. But if you
really didn't forget anything, try typing `2' now; then
my insertion and my current dilemma will both disappear.

! Extra \endgroup.
<recently read> \endgroup

l.125 {\end{list}
                 }
Things are pretty mixed up, but I think the worst is over.

! Too many }'s.
l.125 {\end{list}}

You've closed more groups than you opened.
Such booboos are generally harmless, so keep going.

EKA Consulting ApS
C/O Symbion Science Park
Fruebjergvej 3, Boks 16
DK-2100 Copenhagen O