[l2h] Top of figures cut off by "dvips -E", and forced by config.pl

Julius Smith jos@w3k.org
Sat, 29 Sep 2001 14:02:51 -0700

Removing the '-E' option from dvips resulted in some figures being severely
truncated on the RIGHT.  I was able to solve the top-truncation problem
associated with "dvips -E" by avoiding the use of \resizebox on
\includegraphics. -- Julius