[l2h] Customising the appearance of web pages created with l2h

Paul Lussier pll@mclinux.com
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 15:37:20 -0400

In a message dated: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 14:41:56 EDT
"Fred L. Drake, Jr." said:

>  Like I said, it's hard to know what Perl to write!  ;-)

Is there any logical structure or flow to this code?  I'm used to
a pretty linear flow in code where subroutines and functions get
called from somewhere.  I can't seem to figure out where these
functions get called from.

I found do_cmd_maketitle(), and replaced it with an empty sub, which
gets me what I wanted, however, I can't seem to figure out where it
gets called from.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
--

Seeya,
Paul

			  God Bless America!

	...we don't need to be perfect to be the best around,
		and we never stop trying to be better.
		       Tom Clancy, The Bear and The Dragon