[l2h] Customising the appearance of web pages created with l2h

Paul Lussier pll@mclinux.com
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 15:18:53 -0400

In a message dated: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 14:41:56 EDT
"Fred L. Drake, Jr." said:

>Paul Lussier writes:
> > But the $TITLE isn't defined here.  It's easy enough to get $TITLE
> > into my custom nav panel, the problem is that I want to then remove
> > $TITLE from immediately below the nav panel which doesn't seem to be
> > defined in .l2h-init.
>
>  Are you talking about the "title page" area?  To change that, you
>need to re-define do_cmd_maketitle() or modify $t_title (there might
>be other consequences of setting $t_title to '').

Yeah, I think so.  I need to change the portion which is comprised of
the document title and the author.  I'll take a look at
do_cmd__maketitle and $t_title.

> > I'm trapsing through the l2h code now, man is that ugly looking code.
> > And no comments!  Arrrrrrgh!  Why doesn't anyone comment their code anymore
>?
>
>  Like I said, it's hard to know what Perl to write!  ;-)

Ayup :)

Thanks!
--

Seeya,
Paul

			  God Bless America!

	...we don't need to be perfect to be the best around,
		and we never stop trying to be better.
		       Tom Clancy, The Bear and The Dragon