[l2h] some chapters are rendered as images

Ralf Scholl rasch@skillsonline.de
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 12:08:29 +0100

Hello,
I have a serious problem, which I can't track down.

I'm converting a quite big document (177 printed pages of lecture notes)
with l2h. The main document is essentially saying:
\pagecolor{white}
\begin{document}
\maketitle
\tableofcontents
\input{nonl1}
\input{nonl2}
\input{nonl3}
\input{nonl4}
\input{nonl5}
\input{nonl6}
\input{nonl7}
\input{ssp1}
\input{ssp2}
\input{ssp3}
\input{ssp4}
\input{ssp5}
\input{ssp6}
\input{mody1}
\input{stma1}
\input{stma2}
\input{phtc1}
\input{phtc2}
\input{bib}
\end{document}

Now, all went ok, originally, but for more than one week now, I get only the
first 3 of the 5 chapters in the index and as separate
web-pages. Chapters 5 and 6 (starting with stma1) are rendered partly as
figures (?!?) and included as chapter 7 on the last page of chapter 3.
Compare http://linneus20.ethz.ch:8080/3_9.html and scroll down below the
long verbatim-part. (or search for </pre> - it's the second occurrence,
where the mess starts.

I have no idea, what's going wrong, since the file compiles well with latex.

Ralf Scholl