[l2h] Probably a bug.. + IndicTex.

Amitabh Trehan amitabhtex@yahoo.com
Fri, 18 May 2001 05:04:26 -0700 (PDT)

> Please check which version of pnmcrop is being used.
> The most recent is v9.13 available at
>
> 	www.sourceforge.org/projects/netpbm/
>
> Also, you should check at  www.latex2html.org
> for the latest version of pstoimg and the
> installation

Thank you very much, Ross.  downloaded netpbm, made
and installed it and 'make test' works fine now. my
netpbm was outdated.
 It installs by default to /usr/local/netpbm/bin . I
changed all the netpbm and 'converters' references in
cfgcache.pm to the above path from /usr/bin and ran
the test, which converts the mathematics fine. WILL it
be alright if I copy the scripts to /usr/bin
(overwriting) the previous ones) and complete the
installation accordingly? or do I need to install
netpbm in some way to get the utilities in /usr/bin.
 However, the devnag problem is not solved.

> > Do I need to set some other variables? Can
> somebody
> > help me out- this is pretty urgent.
>

> I'll test this at work tomorrow.
>
> All the best,