[l2h] Image conversion under Win95

Jose Carlos Oliveira Santos Jose Carlos Oliveira Santos <jcsantos@fc.up.pt>
Thu, 17 May 2001 14:56:01 +0100 (WET DST)

Hi everyone,

I have a very strange problem with LaTeX2HTML under Win95. It was
installed at the end of the year 2000, I worked with it for some time
(cf. my page http://www.fc.up.pt/mp/jcsantos/cantor.html) and all
went fine. After a few months without using it, I've tried to use it
again but it didn't work. To be more precise, it stops when it starts
to convert the images. I've reinstalled it together with:

  -  netpbm
  -  ghostscript (6.50)
  -  Perl (5.6.0.623)

but the problem remains. When I install LaTeX2HTML I get no error
message, but when I run the file test.bat, LaTeX2HTML stops when it
starts to try to convert the images (at a moment when the blue bar above
the DOS window says GSWIN32C). I have even taken the precaution
of installing all software in the same drive and without spaces in the
paths, but to no avail.

Any help will be appreciated

Best regards

José Carlos Santos