[l2h] (math and) images in generel

Ross Moore ross@ics.mq.edu.au
Sun, 6 May 2001 09:30:23 +1000 (EST)

> -- Hi again
>
> The problems I had converting equations has been solved (thanks ross)

That's good to hear.

> The solution was in fact to upgrade netpbm to a newer version. I used the old
> netpbm version form rh70, aqnd I thought I had upgraded to the new version by
> doing an standard installation of the version 9.13-tar.gz. In fact, I hadn't
> overwritten the old version, which l2h continued to use. I did not succeed in
> installing netpbm v. 9.13 in a way that l2h could accept, so I wait for the
> rpm-package to appear. I use v9.9 from rh71 and it works.

Did you reinstall LaTeX2HTML, with the latest development version
from  www.latex2html.org ?
That has the correct pstoimg and installation script which copes
with the different versions of netpbm .

Alternatively, the only significant differences to earlier versions
are easily editable by hand. A message that I posted last week
explains what is needed.

> But the problem still persists with ps-images.
> I done a little tracing, and latex makes the dvi I want, but the image.tex
> doesn't compile. I've included the important part of image.tex.

Below I see part of  images.log .
Can you please send the corresponding chunk of  images.tex
It should be roughly 10 lines preceding and including line 145.

Cheers,

	Ross