[l2h] How do I use an EPS in PDF and HTML?

Dave Cole djc@object-craft.com.au
26 Mar 2001 18:40:15 +1000

I am trying to work out (with zero success) how to build a document
which includes an EPS which can then be processed by pdflatex and
latex2html.

Is this even possible?

Can someone please send me some tex fragments which would allow me to
build a minimal document which includes an EPS?

In case it matters, I am using the following Debian packages:

ii  latex2html     2000-beta1-2   LaTeX to HTML translator.
ii  netpbm         9.10-3         Graphics conversion tools.
ii  netpbm-nonfree 9.10-3         Graphics conversion tools (nonfree).
ii  tetex-base     1.0.2+20000804 basic teTeX library files
ii  tetex-bin      1.0.7+20000807 teTeX binary files
ii  tetex-extra    1.0.2+20000804 extra teTeX library files

- Dave

--
http://www.object-craft.com.au